WHEEL REBUILDING | RIM REPAIRS | BUCKLED RIM STRAIGHTENING | CAR RIM REPAIRS | 4×4 RIM REPAIRS | TRUCK RIM REPAIRS
- Total Wheel Rebuild, rim repair specialists, was established in 2000 and is situated in central Pinetown, just off Old Main Road.
- TWR is now owned and run by a father and son team who have been in the automotive industry for over 40 years.
- Andy Goodman (ex McLaren F1 mechanic) and his son John have a passionate approach and their attention to detail and engineering is impeccable.
We provide an array of services at Total Wheel Rebuild and we will take care of all your needs and will provide the best service at an affordable price
Our forte is refinishing specialized surfaces and to do this we utilise state of the art OE paints, hardeners and clear coats which are baked to give you the OE finish that your vehicle wheels deserve.
Total Wheel Rebuild provides a cost effective solution for alloy and mag rim repairs without sacrificing quality and our superb turnaround time cannot be matched.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ACT (‘’POPIA’’)
AM Goodman Investments (Pty) Ltd t/a as Total Wheel Rebuild is committed to the adherence of national and international legislation and regulations pertaining to the safeguarding of Data Privacy and the protection of personal information when processed by any person, whether natural or juristic in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act (4) 2013 (‘POPIA’’) and/or similar international legislation. Further, the purpose for which the Customer’s personal information will be collected and processed is to ensure that such personal information and documentation is verified and vetted to promote compliance with the Company’s policies and thus prevent fraudulent and/or corrupt business activities.
- The Company shall collect, process, and store the personal information of the Customer for the purpose intended, namely the opening of an incidental credit account with the Company and that it shall proceed to act in accordance with the provisions of POPIA in collecting, processing, and storing the Customer’s personal information.
- During the business relationship between the Customer and the Company, the Customer acknowledges and consents to the processing of the Customer’s personal information for any purpose relating to the administration, management and operations of the Company’s legitimate business purposes or legal obligations by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company.
- The Company undertakes not to disclose the Customer’s personal information unless it is legally or contractually required or for its legitimate business purposes. Similarly, the Customer has the corresponding obligation to the Company in this regard.
- The Customer acknowledges that the Company will use reasonable efforts in order to ensure that the Customer’s personal information in its possession or processed on its behalf is kept confidential, stored in a secure manner and processed in terms of POPI and for the purposes for which the Company has been authorised. Similarly, the Customer has the corresponding obligation to the Company in this regard.
- The Customer declares that all personal information supplied to the Company for the purposes of procurement and related legal and operational reasons is accurate, up to date, is not misleading and that it is complete in all respects. The provision of misleading information by the Customer may lead to termination of the business relationship with the Company. It shall always remain the responsibility of the Customer to immediately advise the Company of any change to its personal information should any of the Customer details change including, but not limited to, a change of ownership or control in the Customer.
- The Customer hereby provides its consent to the Company to process its personal information, as provided above, and acknowledges that it understands the purpose for which it is required and for which it will be used.